Every 200-400 working hours
Besides the above maintenance projects, add the following:
1. Check if the battery is abnormal.
2. Check the filters (water, oil, fuel); replace it if necessary.
3. Check and adjust fan belt tightness.
4. If necessary, add or replace the coolant in radiator and engine body.
5. Check if the wiring thread of the alternator and electric control parts is solid.
6. Replace the oil.
7. Replace the oil filter and bypass filter.
8. Replace the air filter
9. Replace the fuel filter
10. Check and adjust the valve clearance
Every 800 working hours
1. If possible, thoroughly remove the accumulated sludge in the diesel tap.
2. Check if there is any leakage in the inlet/outlet pipe of the turbocharger.
3. Check if there is any damage of the pipe connection fasteners, if necessary, replace and fasten the new ones.
4. Check the fuel injection pressure and atomization, if necessary, clean the injector coupled parts, re-adjust the fuel injection pressure; replace the default fuel injector nozzle.
5. Check and adjust the fuel injection pump advance angle, replace the injection pump oil.
6. Clean the fuel tank and pipes.
7. Clean the oil pan, oil filter.
8. Inspect and tight rod bolts, main bearing bolts, cylinder head bolts.
9. Check the battery electrolyte, if necessary, add some.
10. Check proofread instrument.
11. Check and adjust the excitation circuit.
Every 1200 working hours
1. Complete all of the checking works of every 800 working hours.
2. Check and adjust valve clearance (different engines have different schedule of valve clearance adjustment, Please refer to “Engine operation manual”).
Per 2500hours or as needed
1. Complete all works of every 1200hours.
2. Check the injection nozzle.
The tightening torque of injection nozzle is 50N.m, for turning it is 15-20N.m. If necessary, replace the nozzle.
3. Check the turbocharger work situation and do a comprehensive inspection of diesel engine and its accessories by professional engineer.